A list of completely unbiased observations thus far.
– I checked, and pack of bed linens only comes with one sheet and a duvet cover. I kind of like it better though.
– Smaller meals like breakfast are eaten on nice little cutting boards. I have verified this with several other exchange students as well.
– When a product is described as “American Style” it is probably because of the size…and by that I mean it’s large.
– There are no screens in the windows.
– There is always a huge bottle of water on every kitchen table.
– The concept of a check cashing store is not easily explained or understood.
– Toilets have buttons and do not swirl when flushed.
Tomorrow is my first day of school. If I survive there will be a full report.